I am getting excited for the holidays. Sadly, I am not going back to the States for the break. I figured that I will only be gone for a year, and that I will be with friends and familiar faces; I will be spending the holidays in Cologne, Germany with my friend, Lea, and her family. Hopefully it snows there because I really miss it!!!! The holiday season just isn't the same with cold and rain.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Crazy Week
'Finals' week! Although I have no 'finals' by name, this week is the last week of the term. I do have "end of the term assessments," though: two essays and two exams. All the assignments don't count toward my final marks for my Master's degree. I don't know how I feel about that. I am still stressing over the quality of the work because I do care about the opinions of the reviewers of my assessments, as well as my tutor. Additionally, the short amount of time within which I must complete everything is a bit overwhelming as well. It also would be nice to have other marks count to my final degree besides the papers that I write in June! I'm sure I'll get through the week (and everything) just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment